Calm down, Peeta
When you say something bad about your self and your friends agree
1. Don’t kiss the boy who writes poetry about you. There’s a reason you will be the only girl he ever kisses until he’s at least seventeen. Everyone else is smarter than you are. His arms will hold you up for a year, and then he’ll drop you like you’re nothing.
2. Don’t kiss the first boy who picks you up again. He’s a serial dater. A serial killer. He will settle down, but it won’t be until months after you take all your clothes off for him, and it won’t be with you.
3. Don’t kiss the girl you haven’t seen since you were nine. Even when you’re tipsy and she’s drunk and she makes the first move. It’s not fair on either of you and it will be the most awkward goodbye of your life when she leaves to fly back home.
4. Don’t kiss the boy who had his heart broken. He’ll try to fix himself on you, and his friends will tell you that it’s good to see two broken people healing each other, but in the end, he’ll be healed and you will be more broken than you were before his lips touched your skin.
5. Don’t kiss the boy who’s spent the last few months kissing your friend. The guilt will consume you from the inside out and make your stomach twist every time you see him at school.
6. Don’t kiss the boy who reminds you of the boy who had his heart broken. You couldn’t erase him by kissing the boy who’s spent the last few months kissing your friend, and you’re certainly not going to be able to erase him with someone who reminds you of him. His lips won’t feel the same and you’ll find yourself wanting to just curl up against him and cry for your lost love. And when you learn the first time that kissing him won’t erase the one you love, don’t think that a second time might work instead. And a third time definitely won’t.
people who are talented and also good looking and also have great personalities